So you guys got a chilihead and you are kinda person who dips chicken wings in thIs crazy delicious buffalo sauce.
Oh man! This buffalo sauce goes with my food even when I am at home or at a restaurant. You know! It isn’t ironic but my buffalo sauce is better than others 😀
So let’s get started, shall we?
- ½ cup of Butter
- ½ cup Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar or white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- Garlic powder to taste
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Add Salt & Pepper to taste
- Pinch of ghost pepper flakes (Optional)
Buffalo Sauce Recipe Card (how to make)
- Melt the butter in a pan on a medium flame, once it is in a viscous form
- Pour Louisiana-style hot sauce, garlic powder, vinegar, Tabasco sauce, Paprika, and Worcestershire sauce to the melted butter
- Whisk the mixture well and bring the mixture to a simmer, once desired consistency (smooth and thickened) is elicited turn off the flame
Lastly, let it cool down for a while and store in an airtight jar in the fridge for later use or douse tender chicken with flaming hot buffalo sauce right away
Well! That’s it!