Hey guys! Thinking of spicy tofu? So just give it a try and make it at home with a simple recipe.
Follow this amazingly easy recipe and trust me this zingy meal would satisfy your appetite!
All you need could be found below!
- 4 tbsp sesame oil or vegetable oil
- 200 g of Tofu (Extra firm, drained and dry)
- 3 sliced spring onions
- 5-6 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 1 inch of ginger (minced)
- ½ tablespoon of White sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon of salt or add to taste
- 2 tbsp sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon of black pepper
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 lime
- Dried Red chilies
- Chopped onions to garnish
- 1 bunch of chopped fresh mint
- Pour oil to a skillet and turn the flame to high
- Ensure that your tofu is extra-firm and pat it dry, cut the tofu in cubes
- Now toss the tofu cubes in warm oil, fry them until the color changes to golden and the crust is crispy now
- Now dish out the tofu in a bowl pat a kitchen towel to mop the excess oil
- Now douse the pre-prepared tofu in the sauce nicely
- Return the tofu to the pan and coat it with the sauce you made it.
Serve with cauliflower or noodles. Garnish with the chopped onions, dry chilies and mint on top, and a squeeze of a bit of lemon to it.
I hope you enjoyed this recipe, so if you are a vegan then this spicy recipe could tickle your taste buds.
Check More: Mexican Stuffed Pepper Soup Recipe
Hi, I’m a clinical psychologist and inclined towards best buying practices for home and kitchen things. Critical towards choosing the best product and honest with my feedback. I’m a seasoned writer having more than 4 years of experience in multiple niches as well.
Please note: CharlieTrotters.com is reader supported. This page may contain affiliate links. If you buy a product or service through such a link we earn a commission at no additional cost to you.