Sterling Water Softener Review: Are you dealing with excessive hard water and its effects are driving you insane? Does hard drinking water cause health problems for you? Well, the only solution is to get quality/feature-filled Sterling water softener, but which?
Best Sterling Softener We Recommend
Before we get into the details of what product you should go with, you need to understand ‘what is hard water.’ When water contains a huge number of compounds, magnesium, chlorine, and calcium. It becomes hard.
In fact, any water that contains 8 GPG of calcium carbonate is known as hard water. One can express the hardness of water through milligrams per liter (mg/L) or parts per million (ppm).
Thankfully, there is a way through which one can permanently get rid of hard water – through a water softener. The role of a water softener is very simple – it softens the water and removes all of the potential contaminants from it. Hard water can have massive effects on skin, hair, and nails.
Some of the Top Filters to Ponder | Editors Choice
|1||AFWFilters 5600sxt Metered On-demand...||662 Reviews||$659.00||Buy on Amazon|
|2||AFWFilters AFW Filters IRON Pro 2...||194 Reviews||$680.00||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Fleck 5600 SXT Whole House Water...||178 Reviews||$604.00||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Whirlpool WHESFC Pro Series –...||910 Reviews||$650.00||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Aquasure Harmony Series Whole House...||639 Reviews||$649.99||Buy on Amazon|
So, which water softener should you go with? The answer is simple; Sterling Water Softener. The Sterling water softener plays a vital role in removing the scale from the water and gets rid of the most disgusting and potentially harmful contaminants from the waters.
Sterling Water Softener Review for 2020
The Sterling FES Series Water Softener has a very sleek body and contains a display light at its back, which offers ease in reading in dark places. Thanks to the electronic meter, accurate water usage measurements are made.
Other than that, Sterling has an approval certificate from the UPC – United Plumbing Code, because it contains no leakage or pressure drops.
In case of power outages, there is not an issue because the FES series contains a continuously charged battery that can make it through the entire day for two weeks.
Plus, it is very easy to control the functions of this water softener; everything is done through digital controls. You can easily change the settings according to your own desires and achieve satisfying results.
Without a doubt, this Sterling Water Softener is a blessing in disguise for those who demand quick and permanent elimination of hard water.
Read more : Check out 10 Best Water Softeners for your Home
The Sterling water softener offers a lot of amazing features. Let’s discuss these features in detail.
- Stainless steel Finish: The FES water softener is not just built from high-end technology, but it also contains a stunning stainless-steel finish.
Due to this feature, the body of the water softener remains un-harmed, corrosion resistance, sturdy, heat and fire resistance, and offers durability. Another very important benefit given to us by the stainless-steel body is an attractive look.
- Regeneration Stages: Thanks to the regeneration cycle, you can now set the settings of your water softener at where you want the unit to stop producing soft water, or when the water is enough for the entire household.
This is a useful feature because it lets you control the conditions of the water. This water softer starts the regeneration cycle without you having to give it a signal. In short, the system is automatic.
Due to this amazing feature, James Jones – a proud user of the Sterling FES Series Water softener claims this product to be the best. He considers the regeneration period to be the most important and most useful feature. That is why; he recommends all of his friends to use this product to get rid of hard water.
- Warranty: All Sterling water softener units have astonishing warranty policies. The FES series has a ten-year warranty on the resin tank and a five-year warranty on the control regulator.
- Regeneration Cycle Durations: The entire regeneration feature serves no purpose if it does not offer reasonable durations. The duration period is essential for every regeneration cycle because it maximizes the efficiency of the salt and makes sure that there are no water-loss risks involved. In each cycle, the removal of contaminants is guaranteed.
- Controls: Thanks to God for the Push-button technology – you can easily retrieve and control information according to your requirements. With push-button tech, you can control the settings of the water softener with ease and be satisfied.
Clavin Mason – a proud Sterling water softener user finds this unit easy and simple to understand because it offers very basic controls and there is nothing difficult about it.
- Motor: The technology used in the making of the FES series motor drive is amazing. It contains a massively rugged motor that handles the movement of the pistons in even the most extreme conditions.
Top 5 Sterling Alternatives to Consider
|Whirlpool WHES30E 30,000 Grain Softener...||1,401 Reviews||$480.00||Buy on Amazon|
|AquaBliss High Output Revitalizing...||28,974 Reviews||$34.86||Buy on Amazon|
|Pentair WS48-56sxt10 Fleck water...||488 Reviews||$619.00||Buy on Amazon|
|AFWFilters 5600sxt Metered On-demand...||662 Reviews||$659.00||Buy on Amazon|
The main reason why we recommend Sterling water softener to those who are in search of a reliable water softener is its not just affordable, but it also offers high-end features such as sterling water softener imx30.
You can’t let one drawback – no filter replacement let you down, this water softener is still very impressive. It does a fantastic job in removing potential contaminants from the waters, leaving it soft and hygienic for everyone.
A curious business owner who rarely depends on online reviews & opinions. I only trust products & services that I’ve tried myself – and keep the records in my articles.
Last update on 2021-09-20 at 17:25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API