The scrumptious and spicy-lit stuffed pepper soup was never ever easy to make, I’m here to add some sizzling spices to tickle your tastebuds!
So, let’s get into this hot trendy Mexican recipe,
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 and ½ Ground Beef
- 6 and ½ Glass of water
- 1 can of Tomato Sauce
- 28 ounces (2 to 3) of nicely whittled tomatoes
- 2 and ½ chopped green peppers
- ¼ cup of grounded brown sugar (powdered)
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon of black pepper
- 1 tbsp Garlic powder
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 cups of cooked rice
- 2 teaspoons beef bouillon granules
- Grated Cheese
- Sour cream
- Chopped fresh parsley
- In a pan heat oil, add minced beef, diced onions gree bell peppers, fry them until the color changes to brown. Crumble the beef a little bit.
- Remove the excess grease from the beef
- Now add 6 cups of water, canned tomato sauce, garlic powder, black pepper, salt, beef bouillon granules, nicely whittled tomatoes, brown sugar, and cooked rice.
- Simmer this soup and give it a good stir, sprinkle the toppings if desired.
- Cover and let the soup simmer for 20 minutes, so that the flavors blend nicely.
- Dish out the flaming hot Mexican stuffed pepper soup.
More Recipe: A Louisiana Style Gumbo Recipe
Now enjoy your Mexican Stuffed Pepper Soup!
Hi, I’m a clinical psychologist and inclined towards best buying practices for home and kitchen things. Critical towards choosing the best product and honest with my feedback. I’m a seasoned writer having more than 4 years of experience in multiple niches as well.