Always wanted to try this tantalizing recipe, the crispy chicken skin which waters your mouth every time you hear of ravishing Roasted Chicken Tenderloin…
The crispiness makes you fall for it, and when you just take a juicy bite of it… It’s just so heavenly, the tempting crust compels you to order more! Right?
Yeah I know I have been through these kinda scrumptious temptings! Ever thought to make this Roasted Chicken at home with simple ingredients, you don’t need to grab expensive tools for your kitchen….
So what’s taking us so long? I guess I am prolonging my conversation 😀 Let’s plug into this delicious recipe which will make you drool!
So what you’ll need?
Hold onto the following ingredients!
- 2 lbs chicken tenders
- 2 tbsp of light mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 cups Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons parsley (minced)
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- Just a Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- So firstly, grab your chicken tenders, butter, and mayonnaise in a mixing bowl, make sure that coat it lightly with butter and mayonnaise… I used spatula for coting you can use it as well…
- Oh my goodness did I tell you to pre-heat the oven? I guess I skipped it! So guys without any hassle, Preheat your electric oven to 425 °F…
- As you are done with the first step now, now mix all the dry ingredients, if you don’t know them then quickly view the recipe card and mix them in a gallon-size zippy bag… There’s your chance to shake it with music in the background! Ok damn! Shake the zippy bag, not your body 😀
- Now put 1 or 2 pieces of chicken tenders which were set aside before in a zippy bag and shake it well so that the crispy crust of your ingredients stay on the tenders…
- So when you guys are done with the coating, let’s move onto the next step, prepare your baking sheet… Line rimmed the baking sheet with foil…
- Place your chicken tenders on the baking sheet, now bake them in a preheated electric oven for 20-25 minutes, flip the tenders halfway, don’t remove the crispy breading from the tenders and flip it nicely…
Hey guys! Now pull the tenders out, because your dazzling and sizzling Roasted Chicken Tenderloin is ready to serve…. Grab your favorite dipping sauce with the tenders……
I hope this tasty recipe will satisfy your appetite and nutritional needs!
Happy Cooking! Enjoy!