Let me guess! You are planning your special camping trip into a jungle or somewhere far away in ice and you want something that can ensure a supply of clean drinking water?
Are you on Camp?
Quick Comparison Table of the Best Campfire Water Distiller
|Tuttnauer Water Distiller,White
|Buy on Amazon
|Waterwise WW1600 Non-Electric Water...
|Buy on Amazon
|Seeutek Alcohol Still 5Gal 18L Stainless...
|Buy on Amazon
|Megahome Countertop Water Distiller,...
|Buy on Amazon
If it is so, You are just in the right place. This is where you can understand life-saving hacks to get clean water everywhere.
Also, we will provide you with an insight into some products that are specifically made for distilling water on a campfire. Here is all the information that you need.
See Also: The 6 best water distillers review 2021.
DIY Campfire Water Distiller Review | Editors Choice
Believe it or not, this is one of the easiest ways to get clean drinking water anywhere anytime. All you need is 2 glass bottles, a heatproof pipe, and duct tape.
Make sure that one of the two bottles has a round bottom and a smaller neck. This is how you can prevent your distilled water from doing back into the dirty tube.
Waiting for the best travel or campfire water distiller? Before we jump into the editor’s best choice, let’s discover some of the top 5 campfire water distillers available on market at a reasonable price below.
Top 5 Campfire Water Distillers | Detailed Review
Don’t forget to check 5 best selling campfire water distillers before you go further
1. Waterwise 3200 Water Distiller for Campfire
2. Non-Electric Water Distiller | Waterwise WW1600
3. CO-Z Water Distiller for Camping
No products found.
4. Seeutek Home Alcohol Water Distiller | Best Tea Kettle Distiller
- 🍸 Professional Alcohol Still -- Home copper still, suitable for beginners or...
- 🍸 Alcohol Still -- All parts of the distillery kit are made of food-grade materials,...
5. Megahome Countertop Water Distiller
- YOUR SAFETY COMES FIRST: This Megahome distiller is UL (Underwriters Laboratory) approved....
- PUREST WATER: Distills 1 gallon every 5.5 hours. Distills the water at 212 degrees...
These equipment are easy to travel with because of their small size. You just have to make sure that you can connect the mouths of these 2 bottles with the tube, duct tape, and here you go. To understand it completely, follow these steps.
- Step 1: Fill the straight bottle with some water and tightly seal its mouth and the pipe using the duct tape. Also, attach the other end of the pipe with the round-bottomed bottle.
- Step 2: Take a bigger pot or saucepan and fill it with water too (You must have it for cooking). Place this pot on the campfire and heat it until it starts boiling.
- Step 3: Now place the straight bottle at 30 degrees angle inside the boiling water and keep the round-bottomed bottle outside (Do not hold it in hand or touch it at all because it will be hot). Find something that can support the bottle outside and then wait for the magic to happen.
- Step 4: After some time the bottle outside the boiling water will be filled up with clean water. This is the purest water that you can get through campfire distillation. Remove the bottle and cool it before you start drinking.
With this simple and easy technique, you do not have to make any big investment and you can get very clean water wherever you are.
But in case you want to reduce the effort and you are willing to pay some money for that, we have another option for you. Get an automated campfire distiller. Luckily we can suggest you an amazing product for this.
Check The Expert Review: 6 Best Water Distiller
My Choice: Best-In-Class Stainless Steel Water Distiller by H2oLabs
- For over 15 years H2o Labs has tested more water distillers than anyone. Most of the water...
- Our most popular model. From the Best-in-Class Countertop Home Water Distillers, has a...
This is a very small design that you can carry along on your trips. It is easy to use and maintain as well. Here are some of the key features that will make you drool over campfire water distiller.
- It has a dynamic design that can adapt and distill all types of water including pond, river, pool, swamp, stagnant, and even ocean saltwater.
- It is small in size and it can get attached to a number of cooking pots that you will be taking along on the camping trip. All you have to do is to fix this stainless steel water distiller on the top of your pot and see the magic.
- The most striking feature of this campfire water distiller is that it is made with heavy-duty, 304 Grade, 18 gauge stainless steel material.
- This product comes with a full year warranty for the material and manufacturing defects i.e 100% Parts and Labor Warranty. Once you invest in it, you can be sure of its durability as well.
- It has a very attractive flow rate of half-liter water an hour.
With all the amazing features and ease of use, you should definitely buy this product. But unfortunately, it is a bit too pricey.
But I won’t hesitate to say that its efficiency makes it worth every penny. If you have an upcoming camping tour (read about 5 best water filters for camping) and you can afford to buy this, you definitely should invest here.
Clean water is the most important thing that you will need for any trip. It is a good idea to keep yourself prepared for what is to come your way.
Choose the equipment that suits you and your budget the most and go for it. You will be thankful later that you made a great decision by bringing anything to purify water.
A curious business owner who rarely depends on online reviews & opinions. I only trust products & services that I’ve tried myself – and keep the records in my articles.
Last update on 2024-02-28 at 07:39 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API